Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital of Michigan - learn more!
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital offers:
Full range of medical and surgical cases.
Specialty services including
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Orthopaedics/Joint Replacement Surgery with new Joint Replacement Center
- Intensive Care
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Radiation Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urgent Care – Pediatric & Express Care
- Rehabilitation – Cardiac, Sports, Pediatric, Inpatient & Outpatient
- Occupational Medicine
- Sleep & Neurophysiology Medicine
- Wound Care Management with hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Weight Management
- Bloodless Medicine
- Inpatient psychiatric services
Dedicated team of medical professionals – Affiliated with Wayne State University
(Family Medicine, Transitional Year and ENT Residency Programs)
Entire range of medical technologies
- Highly trained specialists and sub-specialist physicians
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Diverse patient population
- Approachable consultants in more than 50 medical specialties
- Exposure to multiple procedures
- Ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Comprehensive community health education programs
- Located in the heart of Oakland County- in Rochester, Michigan
Highlights of Crittenton Hospital
- 2016: Crittenton joined the Ascension group of hospitals
- 2015: Trauma Certified
- 2014: Crittenton opens the newly built 165,000 square foot South Tower. This new six-story building was built with an Integrated Delivery Project Strategy and is the new home to the Cardiovascular and Orthopaedic Centers of Excellence at Crittenton. The 87 state-of-the-art private rooms allow Crittenton to remain focused on providing Relationship Based Care, which results in higher satisfaction from patients and their families.
- 2012: Crittenton Hospital becomes one of Hospitals and Health Network's "Most Wired of 2012″. Crittenton was chosen based on planning for, utilizing, and securing information technology across the hospital.
- 2011: Crittenton receives certification as a Primary Stroke Center from The Joint Commission.
- 2010: Crittenton was named a winner of Health Care's Most Wired Award, which recognizes hospitals for their electronic medical record systems and Internet availability for patients and their families.
Crittenton began its robotic surgery program with the implementation of the da Vinci® Surgical System for gynecologic and urologic procedures. This system allows physicians to perform minimally invasive techniques that promote quicker recovery and healing for patients.
Crittenton receives accreditation as a Chest Pain Center.
- Highly trained specialists and sub-specialist physicians – 50 specialties, all highly approachable.
- 290 licensed beds
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Diverse patient population.
- Joint Replacement Center – multi-phase treatment physical facility
- Diabetes Education Program: Recognized by the American Diabetes Association & The Michigan Department of Community Health for demonstrating its high quality diabetes self management education.
- Wound Healing Center: State-of-the-art advanced wound management & hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Rehabilitation units team with pet therapy dogs which help promote healing & recovery process in patients with chronic conditions.