Help Create Thriving, More Equitable, Sustainable Communities
"I have never been more proud of being a public health professional and am especially proud to serve my home city with the knowledge and skills I learned with my MPH experience: #WarriorStrong."
Sajeda Ahmed, MPH, 2018, is a Senior Quality Management Specialist with the HIV/STD Division of the Detroit Health Department. She works with her team to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now more than ever we need trained, passionate public health professionals to prevent disease, eliminate health disparities, and create a better future for our world.
The GRE test score requirement has been waived during COVID-19.
Click on the links below to learn about our programs and admission reqirements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Juliann Binienda, PhD |
Director, Division of Public Health Sciences
|Rachel Mahas PhD, MPH |
Director, MPH Program
|Elissa Firestone, MEd |
- Global Public Health assignments displayed at inaugural campus conference
- Public Health Minute with Dr. Dawn Misra
- Maternal Health Awareness Week
- Campus Pre-Medical Mentoring (CPM) Program Program Student of the Month
- What the Experts Want Us to Know About Public Health